Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lab 2


I felt that this short lesson went great. I was happy with my voice and ability to be short and sweet which is definitely necessary in a 4 minute lesson. As you can see in my transcription I did explain a tad to much which you can also see on my time coding sheet but I refrained from saying umm and like a lot. I also tried to incorporate what I have learned in class thus far. I feel very comfortable in front of the class and I am just having fun.

On a side note, I participated in an APEM event yesterday which was pretty fun. There were two freshman there who were helping us out. I was giving them advice with cues and other tactics. It was cool to be on the other side of the spectrum.

1 comment:

  1. great job teaching. you just need to link your transcript and feedback forms you were suppose to do.

    its ok yo make a different blog post about the APEM event you went to. The more you have on here the better.

    ReplyDelete